Friday, June 10, 2011

Bud Light Lime


What can I say about this beer, except 'It's freakin hot and I need something that doesn't taste a whole lot like beer.'

Seriously, this is the sports drink of beer.  Put it in a football koozie and it's pretty awesome.  I don't advise throwing it like a football however.  That would just result in someone making a trip to the emergency room.  Or it just might result in some spilled lime-n-y goodness.

If you're looking for some kind of taste analysis...get real.  This tastes like beer that has been drowned in lime juice and has had its beer balls chopped off.  The fact that you're still reading about this beer makes me seriously doubt your beer connoisseur chops.  I mean, just skip down a couple of posts and you'll find out about some really nice beer selections.  

But keep some at the back of the fridge.  Just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment